Sunday, September 28, 2008

I was attacked by a mariachi band!

I was attacked by a mariachi band!

Josh and I went to Mi Piquena Hacienda, I was having a bad day and had a few margaritas.....our waiter didnt speak English very well, and of course Josh doesn't speak Spanish...the waiter asked Josh a question, but Josh wasn't sure what the guy said so he just smiled and nodded (NOT a good idea). The next thing I know here comes the mariachi band, and our waiter. The waiter hands me a shot of tequila, puts a red sombrero on my head, and hands me a ukulele type instrument. They band proceeds to sing Feliz cumpleaƱos to me and the waiter takes my picture, all the while I am laughing so hard I can not open my eyes and kept repeating..."but it's not my birthday...it's not my birthday" . I guess they understand English about as well as Josh understands Spanish because they just smiled and nodded and handed me the polaroid. I did however...get a free shot out of it!

No comments: